Terms & Conditions
This is the Trutex.ae website ("Website") which is operated by Aquarius MEA Textile Trading LLC ("Trutex", "we", "us"). Aquarius MEA Textile Trading LLC is registered in UAE having license number 729221 (issued by the Dubai Department of Economic Development) with a registered office at Apricot Tower 1206, Dubai Silicon Oasis, PO Box 238368.
The use of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") which set out the rules for how we run the Website and which you should read carefully. By using this Website you acknowledge that you have read and you agree to be legally bound by and comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must not use our Website.
We reserve the right to change the contents of this Website, including these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice by posting such changes on the Website. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your use of the Website after a change has been posted will signify your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
All Website design, text, graphics and the selection and arrangement of them are either Copyright ©2018 Trutex, or its third party licensors. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved to Trutex.
1. This Website contains registered and unregistered trademarks belonging to Trutex and other companies in the Trutex group of companies including without limitation TRUTEX®, TRUTEX KIDS®. The unregistered trademarks include graphics, logos, words, phrases and icons contained on this Website. No rights are granted in respect of any of the above trademarks. If you are in doubt whether an item is a trade mark of Trutex or a Trutex group company, please contact us for clarification at the address below.
2. All other product names, company names, marks, logos and symbols referenced in the Website may be the trademarks of third parties.
3. Prohibition of use of website content
Please do not use the Website in any way that may infringe the intellectual property rights contained in the Website. This means that you may not adapt, reproduce, publish, upload, post, reutilise, redistribute, retransmit, broadcast, extract, alter or store all or any of the contents of the Website including but not limited to any trademarks or copyrighted material as referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 above without Trutex's, or the relevant third party's, express permission (although you may download and print out pages from the Website for the sole purpose of viewing for your own personal information). You must not use any part of the content on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trademarks or copyrighted material as referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 above.
4. Disclaimer of content
1. Whilst we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this Website it is provided on an "as is" basis and we give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this Website. Further, no warranty is given that the Website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
2. The information contained in the Website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to ordering any products from us that they are suitable for your purposes. Orders will be subject to the Terms and Conditions contained in section C, below.
3. Any advice given on this Website is for guidance purposes only. Any such advice should not be relied upon or used as a substitute for legal or other professional advice on your specific requirements.
4. We shall not be liable to you for any of the following (whether or not we were advised of, or knew of, the possibility of such losses) whether arising from any claim arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website including without limitation under any tort including negligence, for breach of contract, for misrepresentation (other than fraudulent misrepresentation), intellectual property infringement, under any statute or otherwise:
4.1 any indirect, special or consequential losses;
4.2 in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this Website by unauthorised third parties;
4.3 any loss of business, data, profits, revenue, goodwill, use or anticipated savings; or
4.4 loss or damage to your, or any third party’s, data or records.
5. Registration and login-details
1. To register on the Website you must be over eighteen years of age.
2. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any other time are correct and complete.
3. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should immediately change your password or notify us by contacting customer services immediately (see paragraph 15 below for contact details).
4. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Virus protection
1. Access to and use of this Website is at the user's own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this Website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. We accept no liability for viruses.
2. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
3. You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
7. Links to third party websites
1. The use of third party websites is entirely at your own risk. Links contained in the Website will lead to other websites not under our control, and we accept no liability for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Links provided on the Website are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and endorsement by us of the content of any third party's website.
2. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to any third party website linked to the Website or any other Trutex or Trutex group company websites. You should read the terms and conditions of those websites before using them and direct any questions or comments about the linked website's contents to the relevant website provider.
3. You are not entitled (nor will you assist others) to set up links from your own websites to the Website (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion.
C. Shopping on the website
The following Terms and Conditions apply to how we supply any goods displayed for sale on our Website ("Good(s)") which you purchase through our Website. You should read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you submit an order for Goods to us.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights.8. Orders, printing and pricing erros
1. The placing of Goods on our Website is an invitation to accept offers for such Goods and is not an offer to sell at the listed price nor is it binding on us. We are under no obligation to accept your order (whether or not the order has been confirmed and the credit card been charged). Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
2. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the Goods. This might be because the Goods are out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the Goods or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
3. In the event Goods are listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, we will notify you of the correct price by e-mail and we will give you the choice of either purchasing the Goods at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you confirm you want to purchase the Goods at the corrected price, we will deliver the product to you. If payment has been charged for the purchase and you subsequently cancel your order on the basis of the Goods being listed at an incorrect price we will, on return of the Goods, immediately issue a refund.
1. The images of the Goods on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Goods. Your Goods may vary slightly from those images.
2. We may change the Goods:
a) to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
b) to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the Goods.
1. All Goods advertised are subject to availability or while stocks last (as may be applicable).
2. If for any reason beyond our reasonable control we are unable to supply a particular Good, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that Good.
3. In the interests of all our customers, we may place restrictions on bulk buying of some Goods. Trutex reserves the right at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity per person, per household or per order. The said limitations may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. Trutex will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied.
11. Prices, payment and delivery
1. The prices for Goods are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of delivery charges. Delivery charges are as set out in the check out process.
2. Payments must be made by credit or debit card and we shall not despatch any Goods until we receive confirmation of payment. Your payment will be processed by a secure connection at the time you place your order on the relevant section of the Website.
- If you are a customer whose credit card is not denominated in UAE Dirhams (AED), the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
- Prices will be shown in AED.
- All credit card payments are subject to validation checks and authorization by the issuer. If the issuer of the credit card refuses to authorize payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. We will cancel your order and contact you for an alternative method of payment.
- No credit cards’ details will be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties except by our online payment gateway service provider.
- We take reasonable care to make the Website secure. Rest assured that your card number will be protected using Secure Socket Layer (SSL). SSL is a security technology that encrypts your card details and provides a secure connection between internet browsers and websites, allowing you to transmit private data online]. We take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
3. Delivery is restricted to the UAE. We aim to deliver Goods to the UAE addresses within 7 working days from despatch (excluding weekends and public holidays). We will inform you as soon as we can if we are unable to deliver the Goods within 30 days of your order and you may agree an alternative delivery period or you may cancel the order. If our supply of the Goods is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any Goods you have paid for but not received.
4. At point of delivery, identity verification of the consignee by sighting an identity card to support consignee verification, may be required by our courier partners.
5. Please verify on delivery that the Goods are undamaged. If they are damaged you need to notify us straight away. You should keep your delivery note and packaging. You will own the Goods once we have received payment in full.
6. Risk in the Goods passes to you when the Goods are signed for at the delivery address stipulated in your order. We accept no responsibility for any damage or loss to the Goods after risk passes.
12. Right to cancel
1. You may cancel your order for Goods at any stage before the Goods are despatched and up to 14 calendar days after Goods are delivered. To cancel your order under this paragraph 12.1, you must notify us at our address in writing (including e-mail, letter, or text message) or by telephone and return the Goods to us within 14 days of this notification or provide evidence of the Goods having been returned. We will (at your option) exchange the Goods or refund you the amount paid for the Goods provided that the Goods are complete, unused, in 'as new' condition and with any accessories. We hold the right to reduce the amount of money refunded should the Goods returned show evidence of use beyond the handling necessary to see whether the Goods are as expected.
2. If you cancel prior to despatch of the Goods, we will make a refund to you in accordance with paragraph 14 of these Terms and Conditions.
3. We reserve the right to cancel any Order prior to delivery. If an Order is cancelled by us, we will make a refund to you of any payments made in respect of the Order and you will have no further liability to make any payments to us.
13. Returns & exchanges policy
1. If the Goods are defective, incorrect or damaged on delivery, please notify us as soon as you become aware of any problem and return the Goods to us. On cancellation for whatever reason you must return to us the Goods we have delivered to you within 14 days.
2. All Goods being returned should be either delivered at one of our stores located in the United Arab Emirates or through a commercial courier company (cost of which shall be borne solely by you). All Goods returned should be accompanied by receipt(s), and the product be in the original packaging(s). Please ensure that a proof of return is received.
3. We ask that you allow us to (at your option) repair, replace or refund you for the price paid for any Goods which are found to be defective, incorrect or damaged on delivery.
4. We will exchange unused goods up to a maximum of 30 days from the date of despatch.
1. Refunds will be made (less any applicable discount and/or charges) by re-crediting your payment card account from which the money was originally debited. All refunds will be made within 14 days of us receiving the returned Goods or upon evidence that you have returned the Goods to us.
2. A full refund will be issued if the Goods are returned with no sign of unreasonable use which would lead to the diminished value of the Goods.
15. Complaints Procedure
In the event that we fail in meeting our high standards of customer service please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com. We will do our very best to deal with your complaint as soon as possible and make every effort to reach a satisfactory conclusion on your behalf in order to retain your valued custom.
16. Limitation of liability
1. In respect of any cause of action (including an action for negligence) arising out of or in connection with any purchase made from the Website, our entire liability shall be limited, to the extent that the cause of action relates to the items purchased on our Website to (at your option):
1.1 repairing or supplying the Goods again; and
1.2 refunding the amount paid by you in respect of the Goods purchased.
2. Our aggregate liability in respect of all causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Goods purchased on our Website or in connection with your use of the Website (whether for breach of contract, in negligence or any other tort, under statute or otherwise at all), including for the loss or damage to Goods whilst in transit, will not exceed an amount equal to the value of the Goods delivered to you under these Terms and Conditions.
3. Save in respect of death and personal injury we shall not be liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) for any claim arising under or in connection with Goods purchased from the Website or your use of the Website unless you give us written notice of the claim within three months of becoming aware of the circumstances giving rise to the claim or, if earlier, three months from the time you ought reasonably to have become aware of such circumstances.
4. We are not liable for business losses under these Terms and Conditions. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
5. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions we exclude all representations, conditions and warranties whether express or implied (by statute or otherwise) to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. Nature of website
1. The information, service and products on this Website are intended for use by residents of the UAE only, and are not aimed at or intended for use by residents of any other jurisdiction.
2. The contents of this Website do not purport to provide any financial, investment or professional advice and nothing on the pages of this Website shall be deemed to constitute the provision of financial, investment or other professional advice in any way.
18. Law and jurisdiction
1. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Dubai International Finance Centre (DIFC). Disputes arising in relation to this Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the DIFC.
2. Certain provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions may be disallowed by the laws of the country from which you are accessing the Website. If any provision is unenforceable or invalid then the provisions of paragraph 20 shall apply.
19. Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and supersede all other statements, representations or warranties (whether written, made by email or oral) made by Trutex. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the liability of either party in respect of any misrepresentation, warranty or condition that it makes fraudulently. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved by Trutex.
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, it will be severed from the rest of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain unaffected.
21. Third party rights
This contract is between you and us. A person who is not a party to this contract is not entitled to enforce any of its terms under the DIFC Contract Law 6 of 2004.
22. Force Majeure
We shall not be liable to you for any delay in, or failure of, performance of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions arising from any cause beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, epidemic or pandemic, explosion or civil commotion, failure in information technology or telecommunications services, failure of a third party (including failure to supply data or a failure in our supply chain) and industrial action.
23. We will only use your personal data as set out in our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
24. Trutex offers and promotions
Trutex reserve the right to remove any promotion or offer without prior notice.